Learning for a Sustainable Future (LSF) Professional Development Workshops
Preparing students for an ever-changing 21st-century world is no easy task.
Based on decades of experience and led by expert facilitators, LSF’s Professional Development (PD) workshops help educators transform their practice and link education to action in meaningful and engaging ways.
Our FREE 1 hour webinars are packed full of resources, tips, and tricks for incorporating more outdoor learning, sustainability education, and more into your classroom practice, no matter your grade, subject, or experience.
FALL 2022 WEBINARS:
All webinars scheduled for 7–8 PM EDT
(45min webinar + 15min Q&A/discussion)
- Thurs, Oct 13 - Learning Goes Outside: Getting Started (K–8) in partnership with Take Me Outside
- Wed, Nov 2 - Introduction to Sustainability Education and the SDGs (K–8)
- Thu, Nov 10 - Sustainability: The Educator's Playbook (K–8)
- Wed, Nov 16 - Outdoor Learning: Ingredients for Student Success (K–8)
- Wed, Nov 23 - Immerse Yourself in Nature: Outdoor Learning in French Immersion (K–8)
- Recording Available - Taking Math Outdoors: Finding Curriculum in your Schoolyard (K–6)