ITG Comedy & Climate Change Short Video Competition
1st place: $400 prize ~ 2nd place: $250 ~ 3rd place: $100
*note: once awarded, you must provide the requisite payment information within 60 days in order to claim the award; also the amount of your award is stated in gross and may be subject to taxation*
AWARD CRITERIA: Successful entries will have found the funny while relating to climate change issues. Each entry will be reviewed by a committee composed of students, staff and faculty at the University of Colorado (CU) Boulder.
1-2 page pdf description of entry, including
- A. title of creative work,
- B. names and affiliations of all authors/contributors,
- C. contact information of person submitting the entry,
- D. a statement of permissions for use of content, as necessary, and
- E. a 100-word description of the work.
A link to the up-to-3-minute composition, posted on Youtube or Vimeo or the like
ELIGIBILITY: must be a citizen of Planet Earth; work created since January 2019 is accepted; works must be less than 3 minutes in length, captured through video; CU Boulder employees are not eligible