Call for Proposals: 2023 Nature-Based Early Learning Conference
The Natural Start Alliance’s annual Nature-Based Early Learning Conference brings together hundreds of new and seasoned nature-based early childhood education professionals from the U.S. and abroad. Sessions explore how to plan, implement, and advocate for nature-based early learning programs; report on new and relevant research; share best practices in teacher education; explore education policy; and examine other topics that advance the field of nature-based early learning. The conference will be offered online in 2023 and will be held in person in 2024. This year, Natural Start invites proposals for live and on-demand online sessions that advance innovation, quality, and equity in nature-based early childhood education.
The Natural Start Alliance requests proposals for sessions that:
- Are solution-oriented and include concrete takeaways
- Share new research, advances in practice, innovative ideas, or relevant case studies
- Promote equity and inclusion
- Target emerging, intermediate, or experienced professionals (note that most attendees are experienced nature-based educators)
- Reflect the practices described in the Nature-Based Preschool Professional Practice Guidebook
For complete details on the Call for Proposals, including a description of the conference goals, theme, and session formats, visit conference.naturalstart.org/call-for-proposals.