South + SE Asia Master Trainer Institute
The 10 Billion Strong Master Trainer Institute will convene 10-12 environmental leaders and trainers from South + Southeast Asia.
The purpose of the institute is to provide an opportunity for trainers to learn about 10 Billion Strong’s Green Leaders Academy and make specific plans to use this training methodology and curriculum to train other trainers and youth in their communities. Participants will have the opportunity to share knowledge and resources amongst peers from the region, see the training in action, and collaborate with 10 Billion Strong staff and peer trainers on strategic planning.
Target Audience & Eligibility:
- Based in South or Southeast Asia and focused on environmental issues in the region
- Currently in a senior role in an organization
- Currently working at the intersection of environmental issues and youth leadership development
- Demonstrated interest and ability to utilize 10 Billion Strong's environmental leadership curriculum in your organization's programs
- Demonstrated interest and ability to train other trainers
- Ability to help create and sustain a fun, optimistic, supportive, and ambitious community of environmental leaders
Our selection process will assess the following criteria:
- Current role in an established NGO / social enterprise / secondary school or university
- Demonstrated ability to attract and secure funding, partnerships, and community support
- Demonstrated ability to design and lead trainings
- Alignment with 10 Billion Strong's vision of supporting youth to make a tangible environmental impact in their communities and beyond
- Interest and ability to serve as an ambassador of 10 Billion Strong's values and methodology
- Interest and ability to begin using to begin using 10 Billion Strong's curriculum to train youth in 2022 and beyond
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and expand the broader ecosystem of environmental impact beyond one’s own organization
- 10 Billion Strong will cover the following items:
- Lodging in Bali for three nights for all participants who reside outside of Bali
- Meals during the program
- Local Balinese participants will have group meals covered when they join training activities (three lunches and two dinners)
- Transport (ground or air, based on location) to / from Bali
Learn more and apply at 10 Billion Strong.