The Sustainability Impact Forum 2023
As part of the Sustainability Impact Forum, you will:
Create a lasting space for intergenerational and multisectoral dialogue for exchange of ideas between the youth, business leaders and entrepreneurs, politicians and policy makers, and other stakeholders;
Empower youth to analyze local and global issues, then develop and operationalize robust and sustainable solutions, guaranteeing their participation in decision making processes;
Identify specific opportunities for the youth to contribute to SDGs localization through integrated and inclusive mechanisms, and to collaborate with fellow youth and other existing actors;
Obtain a clear commitment from leaders to support the initiatives and defined set of actions that have been awarded through the pitch competition;
Build a Global Community of Solvers to help address the pressing issues related to the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (UN 17 SDGs).
- To be eligible, participants must be between 18 and 30 years old at the time of their application.
- While it is recommended to compose teams of at least 3 persons, preferably from different disciplines, as the development of the solutions will require a multidisciplinary approach, participants are allowed to compete on their own.
- Teams and team members that progress through each of the competition levels must remain consistent.
- A Team Member who leaves the team at some stage will only be allowed to rejoin the team if the other members agree unanimously. All team members must comply with the Competition Code of Conduct.
- Participants can apply to improve an existing solutions or to develop a new one for the Forum's purposes