Tools and Tricks for Nature-Based Documentation and Assessment
You know that your students are learning in the great outdoors, but how do you go about documenting it? This is a big question that comes with many different answers! In this round table webinar with experts across the country, your hosts share with you their favorite and most successful tools for nature-based documentation from modified Floorbooks, play profiles, blogs and more. Specific nature-based assessment tools from Fiddleheads Forest School and Schlitz Audubon Nature Preschool are shared. Check out the recorded webinar!
- Sarah Sheldon: Chicago Botanic Garden Nature Preschool, Glencoe, Illinois
- Clare Loughran: NOLA Nature Preschool, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Catherine Koons-Hubbard: Schlitz Audubon Nature Preschool, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stacey Alfonso: Former Lead Teacher, Fiddleheads Forest School, University of Washington Botanic Gardens, Seattle, Washington
- Peter Dargatz: Woodside Elementary, Nature Kindergarten, Sussex, Wisconsin
- Brooke Larm: Michigan State University Extension; Tollgate Farm and Education Center, Novi Michigan