Indigenous Women Leaders Shaping Environmental Justice
DATE & TIME: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 from 1:00 PM–2:00 PM ET
From leading conservation projects that protect their ancestral territories to advocating for sustainable practices and environmental justice, Indigenous women have long been at the forefront of shaping the environmental movement. However, recognition of their leadership and their representation in decision-making roles within environmental organizations is lacking. Join Green 2.0 for a conversation with Indigenous women who are leading sustainability and environmental justice efforts in their communities for a discussion on creating practices and policies that allow Indigenous women to thrive.
- Carole Monture, Climate Leadership Coordinator, Indigenous Climate Action
- Claire Charlo, Indigenous Feminisms Organizer, Indigenous Environmental Network
- Niria Alicia, Board Member, Green 2.0
- Juliana Ojeda, Program Associate, Green 2.0
- Moderator: Krystal Two Bulls, Executive Director, Honor The Earth