Climate Stories Ambassadors Spring Cohort 2024
Are you excited about becoming an ambassador for climate storytelling in your community?
Join Climate Stories Project and participants from around the world for a 3-part free, online training series to become part of the Spring 2024 Climate Stories Ambassadors cohort. As an Ambassador you will:
- Learn about climate storytelling and why it is important.
- Tell your own Climate Story.
- Learn Climate Storytelling interview skills.
- Record and share climate story interviews with members of your community.
- Connect with Climate Stories Ambassadors from around the world.
- Discuss how to leverage Climate Storytelling to promote an effective and equitable response to the climate crisis.
The training session dates are:
- Wednesday, March 20 at noon Eastern Standard Time
- Wednesday, April 10 at noon Eastern Standard Time
- Wednesday, May 5 at noon Eastern Standard Time
Each training session lasts 90 minutes. If you cannot make all 3 sessions, you're still welcome to apply as we record and share the sessions with all applicants.
We ask that you record your own climate story and carry out and record 1–3 climate story interviews with people in your own community during a 2-month time span. Participants who submit their own story and at least one interview will receive a certificate of completion of the Climate Stories Ambassadors program.
Participation is free and open to all!
Please fill out this form to apply. The application deadline is March 13, 2024.