NatureStart Professional Development
Hours for Learning Activity:40 learning hours
Date and Time:
Monday, April 9, 2018, 9:00am to Saturday, April 14, 2018, 4:00pm
Sunday, April 1, 2018, 12:00am
Evaluations consistently show that NatureStart professional development participants:
• feel validated, confident, and excited to promote nature education,
• understand how to use nature for inquiry-based learning,
• are able to create engaging activities and environments,
• network with other educators, and
• adapt what they learned to the unique needs of their organization.
How to Register:
Tuition & Expenses
Your registration fee covers tuition for the course, books and other resources included, transportation to and from zoo and lunch each day. Other expenses include hotel, travel, and evening meals.
Early Bird Rates – due by March 1, 2018
$750 for CZS Members, AZA Members, NAI Members
$850 for Non-members
Regular Rates – payment received March 1 – March 31
$950 for CZS Members, AZA Members, NAI Members
$1050 for Non-members
For this course, a second participant from an institution pays half of the applicable rate. Discount will be applied at the time of registration.
Final Registration deadline: April 1, 2018