Building a Healthy, Resilient Louisiana Program
EcoRise seeks innovative teachers to join our 2023–2024 Building a Healthy, Resilient Louisiana Program. This program provides middle and high school students with the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence to tackle climate change and sustainability challenges while introducing them to green professionals and careers. The program includes a stipend & opportunities for teachers and students to earn a LEED Green Associate credential at no cost.
- Access to our K–12 standards, Sustainable Intelligence lessons & our Green Building Lessons for a Sustainable Future.
- Access to student-driven classroom grants and virtual showcase opportunities for students.
- Professional development and support.
- Access to Green Professionals to support student learning.
- LEED Green Associate credential and study materials.
- Competitive teacher participation stipends up to $1,000.
- Interact with a cohort of like-minded educators and Teacher Ambassadors.
Questions? Email Shanika Blunt at firstname.lastname@example.org