Build a SeaPerch!
Join the Wade Institute for Science Education, National Marine Life Center, and Massachusetts Maritime Academy for a 2-day SeaPerch Workshop this Spring! Bring along up to 2 students to help build a SeaPerch remote operated vehicle (ROV)!
- Build your own model remotely-operated vehicle (ROV)
- Become a pilot and take it to the bottom of the pool and estuary
- Discover how to “hack” your SeaPerch and to modify it for exciting science projects
- Take back lots of STEM resources for your classroom
- Explore resources from the national SeaPerch program
- Learn how to apply for a classroom set of SeaPerch kits
- Earn 13 PDPs
Dates: Friday & Saturday, October 2nd & 3rd, 2020
Location: Massachusetts Maritime Academy (Buzzards Bay, MA)
Fee: $200 per educator; $15 per student (up to 2 students per educator)
13 PDPs are available for this workshop.
Thanks to partial funding from Sensata Technologies, the fee includes a SeaPerch kit, curriculum materials, and lunch both days.