Climate Justice and Health: Educating for Change
Join NEEF and the USDA Forest Service for an insightful webinar that explores the complex dynamics of climate justice, environmental justice, systemic racism, and their profound implications for health. Gain practical strategies to apply this knowledge in your daily practice, empowering you to take action, build relationships, and make meaningful contributions toward addressing these critical challenges within your community.
- Understand - Gain an understanding of the issue by defining the key concepts of climate justice, environmental justice, and systemic racism and their impacts on health.
- Connect - Recognize how these issues manifest as health concerns in their daily work and identify specific instances where these issues arise for health practitioners and land managers.
- Act - Learn how to identify, develop, and foster relationships with community leaders to collaborate on these critical issues.
- Learn -
- Key concepts of climate justice, environmental justice, and systemic racism's impact on health
- Specific instances where these issues impact communities and the work of health practitioners and land managers
- How to identify, develop, and foster relationships with community leaders to collaborate on these critical issues
Register now to learn from our expert panelists:
Dr. Lisa Patel - Executive Director, Medical Society Consortium on Climate and Health
Sonja Lin - Urban Connections Manager, USDA Forest Service
Lucy Molina - Environmental Justice Director, Black & Brown Parents United Foundation