2024 Sustainability Change Leadership Program
The Sustainability Change Leadership Program is a comprehensive virtual program aimed at training individuals in various aspects of organizational change that you can apply now and throughout your career. Expert faculty, guest lecturers and seasoned coaches will guide you through the design of a change management project at your institution that culminates in a final presentation that you share with your colleagues.
Participate in this program to:
- Accelerate your capacity to design and sustain change projects
- Design and/or refine a plan for a specific organizational change project at your institution
- Learn and practice Liberating Structures and hone skills to engage diverse campus stakeholders in each stage of the change process
- Build a practical toolkit of frameworks and techniques you can use to align vision, purpose, and outcomes and inspire action
- Cross pollinate ideas with a cohort of peers from higher education
- Establish lasting relationships and expand your network with this highly interactive and fully virtual program
- Receive one-on-one coaching from faculty and peer-to-peer coaching with your colleagues
- Build buy-in for your efforts and invite participation from colleagues in your organization through an optional advisory board and a culminating final presentation
This program is a collaboration between AASHE, Bard’s Graduate Programs in Sustainability, and the Open Society University Network. Participants will join other programs from US, Mexico, Palestine, Bulgaria, Kyrgyzstan, Bangladesh and elsewhere for a hands-on, cohort-based experience that equips them with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary for leading change initiatives in their organizations.