Passing It On: A Digital Storytelling Project
1. Identify, record, and share stories of individuals with unique connections to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the region.
2. Create digital stories with video footage, photos, audio recordings, and documents.
3. Link stories and individuals to specific locations within the park and the region.
4. Make cross generational/ cross community connections.
1. Foster a connection between local students and community members and Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
2. Create a collection of digital stories made by small groups of students.
3. Obtain relevant information to add to park archives.