Climate Stories Ambassadors Training
Are you excited about becoming an ambassador for climate storytelling in your community? Join Climate Stories Project and participants from around the world for a 3-part training series to learn about climate storytelling, develop interview skills, and record and share climate stories!
Our first meeting will take place on Thursday, February 17 at 12:00pm (eastern US time) via Zoom. Register at: https://simmons.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMkcemgpz0sGtx3fbZr3NfJCGo_uaQevSq8
As a Climate Stories Ambassador you will:
- Learn how to set up climate story interviews in your community
- Receive training and guidance to conduct climate story interviews
- Connect with other Climate Story Ambassadors from around the world
- Learn valuable environmental communication skills
- Receive a certificate of completion of Climate Stories Ambassadors initiative
- Promote an inclusive and effective movement to confront the climate crisis
We ask that you record your own climate story and carry out and record 1-3 climate story interviews with people in your own community during a 3-month time span. Following the initial online training, we ask that you take part in two additional online meetings to discuss your progress with other Ambassadors and learn from each other about using climate storytelling to promote an effective response to the climate crisis. Participation is free and open to all.