Sustainable Living and Leadership Series
March 1st to April 12th
LEARN HOW YOU CAN LIVE & LEAD A MORE SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE. Cost $125, limited scholarships available
This program will inform, engage and empower you to take individual responsibility for managing Earth’s limited resources. Through a discussion-to-action format, you will learn to use resources wisely, understand the impact of individual lifestyle choices, and assist households and communities to be more resilient and financially sound
- You will explore energy, water, and food topics and learn how these three work together as a system.
- You will delve into the U.S. economy and understand how our consumption of goods impacts our world.
- You will discover ways to take action in your home and community to reduce your footprint and increase your handprint.
- You will learn how people across the country are making a difference for their communities.
- You will earn a digital badge when you complete the course