Spend a summer on Squam Lake while encouraging youth from Boston to explore nature!
Members will receive:
• Free meals, lodging
• NH Commercial boating license
• Wilderness First Aid & CPR certification
• Loan forbearance on qualifying loans
• $534 bi-weekly (before taxes), total of $6,215.75 over the course of the term, first pay received on Friday, June 3
• AmeriCorps Education Award of $3,172.50 (subject to tax upon use) upon successful completion of program )
The Lakes Region Conservation Corps (LRCC) is an AmeriCorps service program that develops skills and experiences for conservation professionals. The 2018-2019 program is based out of the Squam Lakes Association with host sites at Green Mountain Conservation Group and the Squam Lakes Association. Green Mountain Conservation Group, located in Effingham, New Hampshire, is seeking one AmeriCorps member to serve as the Outreach and Education Assistant from November 1, 2018 through August 25, 2019.