West Coast Program Manager
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
EcoRise mobilizes a new generation of leaders to design healthy, just, and thriving communities for all. We work at the intersection of sustainability education, climate resilience, and environmental justice by elevating youth voices and advancing student-led solutions to real-world challenges. We offer a range of curricula and programs for students, teachers, school districts, and partners, designed to advance environmental literacy, sustainable schools, and equitable access to green career pathways.
EcoRise seeks a self-motivated, highly organized, adaptable, and innovative individual with K-12 classroom-based experience for the full time position of Program Manager. The Program Manager will support and grow our teacher-facing programs in multiple states, including but not limited to California and Arizona. The Program Manager will be responsible for teacher outreach and engagement, customized instructional support, professional development design and facilitation, the administration of Eco-Audit Grants to support student-designed sustainability projects, and hosting student innovation showcases. The Program Manager will report to the Director of School Programs and must be based in California or Arizona.
- Recruit, engage, and retain K-12 teachers to participate in EcoRise programs including Sustainable Intelligence and Green Building Academy programs.
- Organize and facilitate leading-edge professional development through customized, face-to-face and virtual workshops. Connect with teachers via email, video calls, and in-person visits to support the implementation of EcoRise lessons and resources. Create teacher resources to increase implementation, including standards-alignment guides, action plans, sample calendars, and how-to videos.
- Support teachers in applying for Eco-Audit Grants, both virtually and in-person. Review all student applications, provide feedback, and fund student-designed sustainability projects.
- Organize and host virtual and in-person Student Innovation Showcases to connect students with green professional volunteers, and support execution of other regional showcases.
- Participate in and support community events relating to sustainability education and environmental justice to strengthen partnerships that increase the efficacy and impact of our collective mission.
- Administer post-program surveys and make data-informed decisions to improve program outcomes.
- Capture stories - using photography, video, and text - of EcoRise teachers, students, and schools and share with Communications Team for distribution via social media, blogs, impact reports, and monthly newsletters.
- Collaborate with local and regional organizations to achieve shared goals and increase our collective impact.
- Leverage technology tools and applications such as Canvas, Salesforce, Google Suites, Dropbox, and Trello to effectively manage projects and data
How to Apply:
Compensation: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year