This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
- Research, develop, and present specialized interpretive programs relevant to the visiting public of the Sawtooth NRA, including but not limited to guided walks, Junior Ranger activities, discovery stations, patio talks, boat tours, and evening programs. Locations may include the Redfish Center, Stanley Lake, Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch, the Stanley Museum, or other venues. Assess and modify programs as necessary. Document and package the programs so that others, including volunteers, can present them as well. Observe peer programs and provide feedback. Meet with program coordinator monthly to review programs.
- Research and create interpretive exhibits to be displayed at the Redfish Center or the Stanley Museum.
- Provide information about the area and trip planning assistance at the Redfish Center and Stanley Museum. Assist with sales of SA books and related items at the Redfish Center and Stanley Museum.
- Coordinate one SA event (assigned at beginning of season). Strategic “blueprints” for each event are available.
- Advertise for SA events (through creating and posting fliers, social media, and word-of-mouth)
- Participate in SA community events focused on providing education on natural and cultural resources and environmental awareness.
- Attend and participate in training during sessions/seminars. Attend Forum & Lecture Series each Friday evening.
- Participate in outreach to develop and maintain partnerships.
- Complete SA paperwork (time sheets, program number records, etc).
- Participate in daily, weekly, and seasonal cleaning/maintenance procedures to keep everything in working order. This includes seasonal opening and closing duties.
How to Apply:
E-mail cover letter, resume, and contact information for 3 references to Kelly Martin, SA Program Coordinator, at email@example.com