Program Manager Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program-University of Michigan
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Purpose of Position: To oversee the management of the Conservation Scholars Program. The position also entails the development and oversight of diversity and multicultural programming in SEAS.
- Developing and managing the Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program
- Recruit, select, track participants
- Train participants
- Help to create, track, and maintain databases
- Supervise and train research assistants
- Oversee communications with all members of the project team
- Update and maintain websites
- Plan and organize meetings, workshops, and conferences
- Track expenses and manage budget
- Help with data collection, inputting, and analysis
- Help with curriculum development
- Help with career development
- Seek additional funding by writing proposals
- Conduct field trips and site visits
- Master’s degree with experience in the following natural sciences, education, and institutional diversity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with a diverse group of constituents.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex processes and projects.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SPSS, and other web-based tools.
- Must be able to travel; some evenings and weekends may be required.
- Masters in Environmental Studies, Environmental Sciences, Conservation, Biology, Wildlife Sciences, Geography, Environmental Policy, Environmental Justice, or Education is strongly preferred.
- Grant writing experience.
How to Apply:
For full position description and to apply please visit: