Outreach & Engagement Manager
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, December 12, 2022, 8:30pm
Cape Fear River Watch is hiring! We are looking for the newest member of our team to support our work through membership development, communications and promotions, fundraising, and grant research/writing/project management.
Responsibilities of the Outreach & Engagement Manager will include...
- Managing membership development, recruitment and retention including management of database
- Managing promotion of CFRW events, activities, programs
- Managing CFRW’s social media and email communications
- Managing annual membership and end-of-year campaigns
- Managing sponsorship / donor promotion and recognition
- Leading or supporting current programs to include grant-funded projects and CFRW programs
- Conducting ongoing grant research and grant writing
- Sharing responsibility for website maintenance
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Read the full position description and get details on how to apply here. Applications are due by December 12, 2022.