Outdoor Education Lead Instructor
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
We firmly believe in our mission of putting Christian principles into practice through programs, staff and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We count on our staff to provide extraordinary experiences for our guests and for each other and we expect constant demonstration of our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith.
Under the direction of the Outdoor Education Director, Lead Outdoor Education Instructors will teach outdoor education classes, develop curriculum, perform organization tasks, communicate with schools and school leaders, and assist in leading trainings, and mentoring outdoor education staff members. Surrounded on 3-sides by Rocky Mountain National Park, this is the best place to be for Outdoor Education.
Dates: August 18 - November 5, 2021
- Participate and lead Outdoor Education training.
- Mentor Outdoor Education Staff Members.
- Facilitate classes and follow curriculum when working with visiting school groups.
- Run climbing wall and low ropes programs for visiting groups and schools.
- Predict, prevent, identify and respond to safety issues.
- Communicate with all guests in a mature, responsible fashion.
- Assist in program development and advancement.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Participate in daily cleaning of program buildings as assigned.
How to Apply:
Viist our Career Site, www.workintherockies.org, to learn more and to apply.