Outdoor Education Instructor
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Under the direction of the Outdoor Education Director, Outdoor Education Instructors will teach outdoor education classes, lead team building activities, facilitate climbing wall programs, perform organization tasks, communicate with schools and school leaders, and assist in any projects or tasks that better the Outdoor Education Program.
Dates: August 16 - November 5, 2021
- Participate in Outdoor Education training.
- Facilitate classes and follow curriculum when working with visiting school groups.
- Run climbing wall and low ropes programs for visiting groups and schools.
- Predict, prevent, identify and respond to safety issues.
- Communicate with all guests in a mature, responsible fashion.
- Assist in program development and advancement.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Participate in daily cleaning of program buildings as assigned.
- Work in other departments or program areas as assigned.
- Possess an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Education, Science, Environmental Studies, Biology, or similar area of study.
- Experience working with Children is required.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be fluent in speaking English
- Must possess current First Aid and CPR certification
How to Apply:
Visit our Career Site, www.workintherockies.org, to learn more and to apply.