This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
ANCA seeks a Member Coordinator to support, develop, and implement strategies to cultivate the ANCA Membership and Business Partner Programs. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently and collaboratively, juggle multiple priorities, and take initiative with minimal supervision. Part-time, up to 30 hours/week. Location: Northern Utah preferred but qualified candidates who can work remotely within the U.S. will be considered https://www.natctr.org/news/member-coordinator
● Manage all member and business partner correspondence including recruitment, renewals, and invoicing.
● Ensure that all data about our members and business partners is accurate and up-to-date, using Little Green Light cloud-based platform.
● Monitor and report on key metrics including membership growth and generate reports to inform member engagement strategy.
● Coordinate membership and business partner services and benefits.
● Serve as the main contact person for ANCA members and business partners.
● Develop and execute successful strategies for recruitment and retention of members and business partners.
● Attend ANCA CONNECTS virtual meetings, monitor the ANCA Discussion Forums, and actively engage with members to identify best practices, current challenges, and trends in the field.
● Participate in the planning of ANCA Events including the Annual Summit, the RELC Summit, and ANCA CONNECTS.
● Coordinate the ANCA Mentor Program.
● Represent ANCA at events and conferences, which will include some travel.
● Ideal candidate will have related work or education experience in membership management, office work, and/or visitor/customer service, and/or experience with a nature center
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
● Ability to collaborate with ANCA staff and board remotely across multiple time zones
● Ability to maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the organization and a favorable image of the organization
● Ease and experience with technology
● Knowledge of Little Green Light preferred, training will be provided
● Skilled in identifying challenges and brainstorming solutions
● Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and exercise good judgment and diplomacy without close supervision
● A sincere interest in the mission of ANCA and its members
● A commitment to best practices that promote diversity, equity, and inclusiveness within our membership and the profession.
● Must attend the annual Summit (in-person, August or September) and CONNECTS Meetings (virtual). Additional hours might be required around the Summit.
$16/hour, 403(b) retirement contribution, and paid time off.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume, and three professional references (include phone and email) to firstname.lastname@example.org. (It is preferred that attachments are labeled YourName_CoverLetter or YourName_Resume.)
We will accept applications until position is filled with the goal of having someone in place by July 15. We plan to start interviewing during the week of June 21, 2021. For more information about the Association of Nature Center Administrators, please visit www.natctr.org.