GBI Recruitment and Compliance Coordinator
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
- Assist with the implementation and improvement of GBI’s annual recruitment strategy and plan;
- Advertise available employment opportunities for designated GBI programs via the internet, lists of alumni, university and agency contacts, newspapers, public presentations, events, social media, etc.;
- Aid in maintaining relationships with colleges/universities, professional societies, non-governmental organizations, alumni and other recruitment sources;
- Support GBI’s diversity recruitment and placement strategy;
- Represent GBI during some general public and recruitment outreach at events and job fairs.
- Collect and screen applications and respond to employment inquiries;
- Assist with conducting interviews for designated positions;
- Conduct reference checks;
- Prepare and distribute new hire paperwork, and update new hire and resource documents as necessary;
- Generate new employee contracts and profiles, and collect, file and track new hire paperwork; and
- Routinely review, augment and update recruitment strategies for programs and individual projects.
- Maintain and audit files to ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines; and
- Routinely review, augment and update compliance strategies for programs and individual projects.
• Wage: $16.00+/hour, DOE
• Benefits: Health insurance (medical, dental, vision); paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation
Initial appointment beginning in November/December 2019 through November/December 2020; annually renewable pending performance and funding availability
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or prior experience in supporting job functions;
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic office environment, and to consistently enact high performance standards and a strong work and team ethic in support of the mission of GBI;
- Relevant or related recruitment experience, including generating position descriptions, conducting interviews, reference checks, public relations, promotion/advertisement, and maintaining databases;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, in response to inquiries, and with applicants and candidates for positions, agency partners, and GBI program and administrative staff;
- Experience working with non-profit organizations and/or federal or state agencies preferred;
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot on a daily basis;
- Acute attention to detail with an ability to synthesize complex information, including federal regulations and policies;
- Strongly developed organizational skills and ability to self-motivate; and
- Experience with spreadsheet and database software.
All offers of employment are conditional upon completion of an acceptable check of the National Sex Offender Public Registry and federal criminal background check.
How to Apply:
To apply please follow the link below:
- • Wage: $16.00+/hour, DOE
- • Benefits: Health insurance (medical, dental, vision); paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation