Deadline to Apply:
Monday, December 19, 2022, 12:00pm
Join our team of dedicated and passionate environmental educators to refine your teaching practices, work outside in nature, and engage youth and family audiences in nature- and inquiry-based learning experiences.
The Educator I position is responsible for facilitating and supporting Nature Collective's varied school, family, and summer learning experiences/programs that inspire curiosity, enhance inquiry skills, connect to nature, and empower participants to take actions to care for their environmental communities. Programs are conducted outside in local and regional nature spaces. The position is part-time (upto 20 hr/week), requires 3-4 days of availability per week (Tues-Fri), and year-round.
• Create and maintain a safe, equitable and supportive learning environment
• Teach/Lead field-based and virtual activities and programs
• Conduct program preparation, clean-up and follow-up, including organization of materials, site walkthroughs, and instructor surveys
• Adhere to and uphold all Nature Collective policies and protocols
• Participate/Attend required meetings and training
• Assist in program evaluation
• Keep accurate records and submit reports and paperwork in a timely manner
• Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work and learning environment
Learn more: https://naturecollective.org/careers/
How to Apply:
Learn more and apply: https://naturecollective.org/careers/
Applications will be accepted through December 19, 2022, and will extend, if needed, to fill the available positions.