Education Content Intern
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks an Education Content Intern to support WWF’s Wild Classroom’s goal to inspire, engage and increase the environmental literacy of children along with raising awareness for WWF’s conservation priorities.
This position will play an active role in the development and distribution of educational materials and implementation of tactics to help the Wild Classroom team meet their programmatic goals.
- Help to develop creative and engaging content for educational programs and events
- Support the development and implementation of communication and outreach tactics to promote the Wild Classroom program including regular updates to the website, emails, online marketing opportunities and other activations through WWF communication channels
- Monitor and report feedback from users/community members to help improve the program and its platform through managing the program’s e-mailbox and interpreting analytics and survey results
- Work directly with members of the marketing and communication teams along with program teams to provide overall assistance for Wild Classroom program
- Stay up to date on trends in the education field and successful new/innovative learning strategies
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will be highly organized with excellent communication skills and interest in education and conservation.
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page,
Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone