Camp Waskowitz Program Manager
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, August 14, 2022, 11:00pm
Our Outdoor Education program, Camp Waskowitz, is hiring a Program Manager! Do you enjoy working outdoors and have a background in program management and evaluation? The Program Manager works closely with the Director of Camp Waskowitz to coordinate, implement and oversee the residential and day programs at Waskowitz.
Date Available: 09/01/2022
Closing Date: 08/14/2022
Salary: $89,713-$100,042 annually DOE
- Have extensive knowledge of personnel development and evaluation, program management, program evaluation and partnership building skills.
- Experience with and knowledge of science/environmental education teaching techniques, curriculum development, knowledge of educational standards, and methods of evaluation.
- Be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance and apply administrative functions directly related to the academic programs at Waskowitz and the training of outdoor education staff.
- Be available to respond to emergency situations during residential programming at all hours.
The Waskowitz Program Manager is required to live on site.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Education, Education, Parks and Recreation or related field
- Five years’ experience working in an outdoor education, recreation or residential camping program
- Strong management skills with diverse outdoor educators, teachers and leaders
- Experience with supervisory responsibilities
- Master’s degree in Environmental Education, Education, Parks and Recreation or related field
For the full job description and to apply, please visit our Jobs Hub - https://bit.ly/3QARxRJ.
How to Apply:
A complete application must be submitted at https://bit.ly/3QARxRJ