Camp Maintenance Worker II
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, October 12, 2020, 1:00pm
The position requires experience in maintenance and service repair.
- Knowledge of semi-skilled site maintenance repair and service
- Works effectively with adults and skill in customer service
- Experience in performing general site and building maintenance and custodian duties
- Experience in construction tasks ranging in complexity from unskilled to skilled
- Knowledge of trades and activities including; carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, painting, custodial, and other site maintenance
November 2020 start date; $26.79 - $34.19 hourly rate, plus a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, sick leave, pension, and more; 12-month work calendar; meals provided during program.
How to Apply:
For additional information, please contact Dustin Burns at 858-290-5982 or email@example.com