Below you will find a number of useful resources created by the Center for Biological Diversity as part of our Simplify the Holidays campaign (https://simplifytheholidays.org/).
• Nov. 1 Webinar invitation – Just after the Halloween candy is gone, we start to think about winter holiday gift-giving. Join the Center for Biological Diversity for a webinar on Nov. 1, 2022, from 12:00-1:00 pm ET that includes tips, tricks and hacks for having a low-waste and less stressful holiday season. Register here - https://bit.ly/3CoCZ3b (Let us know if you’d like us to speak about this topic at one of your virtual events)
• Holiday Survey - To better understand the holidays, we’ve created a 3-minute survey about traditions and gift-giving. Help us build better campaigns by taking the survey here - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/82MKZ68
• Soliciting advice - ’Tis the season to be more Earth-friendly and this year we're looking for holiday tips from YOU! Whether it’s plant-based food tips, sustainable décor, or Earth-friendly hosting, we'd love to share your advice on how you #SimplifyTheHolidays - https://bit.ly/2Z6i1Fl
• Social media shareables – Looking for pre-made social media posts and graphics to use regarding alternative gifts and simplifying holiday entertaining? Feel free to use the content found here - https://bit.ly/3n7tAEb
• SoKind wishlist service - Make sure to check out SoKind which is now mobile friendly and has new gift guides - https://sokindregistry.org/
More to come: Updated holiday statistics and a winter holiday pledge!
Please reach out if you have any questions and we appreciate your help amplifying these efforts.